yes but consider this for your otp:
- being reunited after surviving the zombie apocalypse unknowing if the other was alive or dead AU
- rescuing their partner from a recon mission gone wrong AU
- drama school rivals being cast as romantic opposites because they have “crazy sexual tension” according to their director AU
- "are we both robbing the same house oh fuck" AU
- growing up together in a rough neighbourhood AU
- mutual friends always dragged to the same inane barbecues AU
i went to a party and put 3 whole loaves of sliced bread all around the house i put bread under the kid’s pillow and in all 3 of his bathrooms, in his rugby shorts and the breast pocket of his school shirt, on his roof and his neighbor’s roof, in his couch and on his tv i’m laughing so hard he’s going to wake up hungover tomorrow and be like why the fuck is there bread everywhere
i’m pissing myself
I just moved to Canada recently and Canadians have their milk in a bag.
It’s actually so much better than cartons because it makes less waste and doesn’t take up a lot of space in your fridge!
I FUCKING HATE MILK IN A BAG
WHO THE FUCK THOUGHT OF THIS IDEA
Fuck-ups like that are exactly why you’re the “world’s okayest boyfriend.”
I THOUGHT SMASH BROS WAS COMING OUT OCTOBER 4TH BUT ITS COMING OUT OCTOBER 3TH
i could take over the world with these tights
Somebody tried to stump this squid by putting it in front of a background that its camouflage mechanisms could never hope to imitate…
So it turned itself transparent.
stick it to the man, Squid.
*mom voice* YOU’RE GOING TO GET SALMONELLA